Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Professor





Hey guys. I'm Braden... more recently known as The Professor. I live in Scranton, PA working during the day and making music by night. I started messing around with Reason and a 25 key M-Audio keyboard in late 2007. Since them I have definitely upped my game. I am 1/3 of the band Laser Sex and do mostly DJ stuff for them. Lots of sound manipulation, looping and beat dropping using Ableton Live and Reason. I work with my APC 40 only because that's all I really need at the moment. When I'm not playing with Laser Sex I do a lot of my own podcasts and have recently been releasing originals. Check them out at www.soundcloud.com/djprofessor. I just launched my own website at www.thedjprofessor.com. I also have a facebook page and a twitter www.facebook.com/thedjprofessor and www.twitter.com/thedjprofessor. When I'm doing my own stuff I try to stick to danceable music whether its Dubstep, DnB, Electro house or breakbeat. I'm not sure what my future plans are for right now, but I do know I would like to end up back in Colorado sooner rather than later. For right now I'm a solid east coast connection for any of the boys out west. I'm really excited to be working with A New Sound and am ready to give it my all. If you have any questions hit me up at thedjprofessor@gmail.com. Thanks. This is the start of something big.







Latest tracks by DJProfessor

0 comments:

 
Custom Search